Monday, February 11, 2008

Scrabble and New Candles

In honor of this month and because I have been thinking a lot about soulmates, I made my new soulmate candle this weekend. The best part?
This is not a soulmate in terms of romance. This is soulmate that fills your life with love of all kinds. This is the person that makes you feel like the greatest person in the world because of who you are. This person moves through life with you and keeps you smiling and laughing.

The other candle I created this weekend was in honor of a company that I never lucky enough to purchase anything from but spent many hours lost in their little hand drawn catalog. Halcyon Her Company was the name of this little mail order catalog company and I wish I could find out what happened to them. The candle I made is a tribute to the magic of this company and of dreams coming true. The life I used to envision in my head while I looked at this catalog is starting to come true.

If you know anything about this company or the woman Zelda who used to own it, please contact me.

The other wonderful thing I did this weekend was play scrabble with a good friend. I was never a scrabble fan but now I can;t get enough.

No comments: