Sunday, February 01, 2009

Back in the Studio

Today I spent the day making tea lights. It was lovely, warm and calm inside my studio. I had a good rhythm in every step of the process and I even managed to make a couple of the new love candles in glass containers.

This week I am having some ladies over for a night on intention setting and candle making. I am so excited about this evening. I am going to buy loads of apples, chocolates, cheese and a bottle of apple cider. I am off of drinking right now due to my medications for my spine. However, my lovely lady friends can drink all they want! Working on intentions with groups of people is a very powerful way to let the universe know you are serious about what you want to create. I am excited to join these ladies in expressing what I intend to create this year.

No comments: