Monday, February 02, 2009

Back on the plan

A couple of posts ago I mentioned my three month health plan I had started. After falling off the wagon last week, I am happy to announce that I am back on the plan.

This weekend I participated in Spring Cleaning! I threw out garage, I donated many items and I let go of a lot of items from my past. It felt so good to clean, organize and release. I fully believe that letting go of items that no longer serve you will open up space for new energy to move in. So expect to read some pretty amazing posts in the next few weeks! There is a lot of space now for new and exciting things to happen.

This week I will be returning to the Pool after three weeks of resting. Doctors orders! But I am excited to get back into the pool. I will be taking it slow for the first week but watch out! By next week I will be in the deep end. After the pool I will be in the studio until this evening. I am so happy to be back on my normal schedule. Last month in many ways I fell off the health wagon but when I woke up this morning I realized that I am back on track. I also realized it is ok to fall off the wagon for a while but you have to get back on the wagon as soon as possible. So I am back on my health plan with a clean room, a clean studio and soon a clean body!

No comments: