Monday, April 30, 2012

More good news

I really feel like I am on the right path in life.  My job has become even more secure with another great review and I am still loving my job.  I will even be returning to University this fall for an extension program with the MBA school at night.  Returning to school to work towards an MBA has been a dream of mine for years.  And now....  It's all happening!

It has taken little steps for me to get here but with each week it feels like my vision and my dreams are becoming reality and with such ease.  I am so grateful for everything that has happened to allow me to get to this place.
So the next year is somewhat planned.  Work, School and taking care of myself.  What more could a lady ask for?

Something else interesting has been going on in my life.  I am cleaning out situations that are no longer healthy for me.  This has left a lot of space and time for me to create new and wonderful things.  I am letting go of so much old baggage that I feel lighter and happier everyday.  I am really connecting with my friends and family members and just enjoying every moment. 

Soon paddle boarding will begin and I will start doing some hiking this summer.  I feel like I can finally relax now in life.  And to top it off, I am starting to get really back into the Raw foods and feeling so much better!

Bring on the summer!

No comments: