Friday, September 21, 2012

Feeling Stronger


I am feeling stronger this week.  I have had a lot of closer about my relationship that just ended and I know I am making the right decision.  I have healed and am ready to move forward.  My feelings of loneliness have decreased and now I am just left with a peaceful and grateful feeling about my life.  I am also left with happiness!
I am now coming into the office smiling and leaving feeling really good.  I am no longer cranky or irritated.  I am happy to see my coworkers, I am rolling with the changes at work and I am getting a lot of work done.  It's a beautiful place to be.

I am also feeling more confident in life and secure in myself.  So many wonderful changes have happen over the last year or two.  I know I keep saying this but it's true!
I am one of those people that decided they wanted to change everything about their lives and then worked very hard to make these changes happen.  Everyday I am closer to my dreams with the knowledge I will one day be living that life I have always dreamed about.  And while I am working towards that day I am going to enjoy every moment of the process.

Tonight I am off to cocktails with my best lady friends.  Then I am relaxing all weekend since I have had insomnia this week and have not had more than 3 hours of sleep each night.  Which has done wonders for me at work.   I am on top of everything.  It's so weird.  But I know I will crash soon and I need that day to be this weekend.

No comments: