Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Cashmere weather is coming

We are slowly sliding into the fall.  Seattle is holding out but there is a feeling in the air.   We are closer to my birthday which usually signals the end of summer, the nights are getting longer, the mornings are a bit colder and darker.   I am starting to slow down and want to rest a little more.  I am looking at my cashmere box and yearning to be able to pull out my sweaters.  And I am getting excited for snowshoeing adventures.

Life lately has coniststed of me going deep into myself and working a lot of things out.  These things do not have anything to do with work or my career.   These are very personal issues that I am ready to take head on and work on.  It has been a whirlwind summer of emotions, memories and healing.  So much healing!
I have confronted myself and people and finally admitted feelings that I now realize were buried very deep in me.   I feel so powerful and happy.  I feel free from confusion and I feel steady.  These conversations were beautiful.  And I will never regret the decisions that were made.   I am leaving this summer so filled with love and joy.   And I am grateful for this.

If only I could figure out how to snowshoe in the summertime!


No comments: