Monday, August 26, 2013

Writing is becoming a daily activity

When I am not blogging, I am deep in my journal writing.  I feel like I am returning home after many years away.  I am sorting myself out.   At this point in my life I might have over 100 journals.  They are all over my room. And yet I never go back.  I never read any of them because I am not ready to return to those emotions.  I am finally at a place in my life where all unhappy emotions are disappearing but I am not yet far enough away to return to that place.
My journaling has changed over the years and is returning back to the place where my life and my desires melt into one. 

I have also been focusing on my health, working out and eating better.   It's bad but all I want to do now is go to the gym, work out and journal.  My main focuses in life are evolving and my idea of what I want to do in life is changing.   I want to be more holistic and healthy.  But I also want to make more money and have a career.  So after many years in the video game industry, I am now thinking about how can I more closer to my path in life.  I love my job and love my industry but I also love being in my body.  And I want to help other people that are overweight and overwhelmed to come to love their bodies as much as I have come to love mine. 

So I am putting this out there.  I don't know if this means a career change or just continuing doing what I am doing now.  But I wanted to put it out in the world and see what happens.   I am ready to open myself up more to changes in my life and see where the Universe takes me.


No comments: