Monday, August 12, 2013

Cleaning House

Change is all around me right now.  I am cleaning house in so many different ways in my life.  It's a beautiful process.   I am standing up for myself in a way I never have before.  And I am starting to realize that over the last 15 years, I have lived with a lot of limiting beliefs and I am now ready to release them. 

It was a pretty big realization I had last week when it hit me that I had these very deep limiting beliefs.  If you met me in life, you would think that I already manifest big things in my life.  I have a great career and make enough money to really take care of myself.  I have everything I need in life and very little debt.  But deep down I have come to realize that there is a glass ceiling to my dreams.  They only go so far.  They cover my basic needs but they do not push me over into that extraordinary life I long and intend to live.  
I have taken a couple of days to really let this reality sink in.  My life can be so much more once I determine what it is I want.  With my new knowledge that I can create so much more, I want to take the time and space to think about what it is I truly want.  There is a lot of power to this deep realization.  I feel like someone suddenly cleaned a very dirty window and I can suddenly see into a dream world I never knew was out there.

I have started to create a couple of new vision boards for myself.  It's fun to see how different these boards are now than even 1 year ago.  I am so much more open to myself, to God and to the beauty that is this world.   I feel so blessed to be able to take this time in my life to dig deeper into myself and heal.  

Thanks to all this work, I am also going through my room and finally getting rid of items that no longer mean anything to me. I will be donating my books to the goodwill in hopes that someone can use them to get to a better place in life.  I will be donating clothing to a woman's shelter.  I will be throwing away things that are just garbage.  It feels so good to be releasing this energy.

No comments: