Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Taking the Power Back

Life is revolving around taking my power back and seriously enjoying my life.   I am swimming in My Sea of Passions and loving every moment of it.

Yesterday my swimming adventures includes my nephew admitting he did not recognize me after not seeing me for a month because of my body changing.  I look different.  I am different.
I also have been swimming in my sea of passions by taking care of myself and my health.  I am moving around more.  I am seeing the people I need to see to help me recover from my car accident and just get back into my body.  I am also shopping for the first time in years.  I am buying small summer dresses that are making me feel and look sexy.  I am being a girly girl and I am loving it.  And I am swimming in my sea of passions by eating wonderfully healthy foods and drinking summer drinks.  I am still working out daily and losing weight but food is suddenly not the enemy.  Food is this wonderful thing that makes me alive and passionate. I am really enjoying the summer bounty and eating less while I am doing it!

I really feel like I am taking my power back.  I am happy.  I am stable.  I am healthy!
There is nothing that can't be done when you feel like this.  I have been telling all my friends about my "Swimming in my Sea of Passions" project.  I am loving this daily exercise that I have started doing.  It feels just right.

No comments: