Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I want more fun in life

My soul is screaming for more fun in life.   I am focusing too much on changing my life that I feel like I am not enjoying things enough.  So my goal for the next few weeks is to have more fun in life.   I am in a great place in my life.   Yes there are things I want that I do not have yet.  But there are also an amazing amount of great things in my life that I need to be grateful for.  

So I am going to have more fun.  I am going to write in my journal at a bar all by myself.  I am going to buy some colored pencils and paper and I am going to draw.   I am going to make silly dates with my friends and have some fun adventures.    I am going to let myself enjoy the moment and not focus or talk about all the things I am working on. 

Sometimes I don't sit back enough and love myself.  I push myself to change all the time, passed the point of exhaustion.  Sometimes I just want to relax and have fun.  

And sometimes my emotions get the best of me and I don't realize it until after the fact.  And then I beat myself up over this. This is my theme for today.  Ugh....

But right now I have decided to stop blogging.  To take a long lunch and get outside and be a part of society.  I am too tied to my computer and my Internet and all other things.  I am going to be free for a couple of hours!


No comments: