Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Trying to have Faith

My theme lately is one around Faith.   I am struggling with having faith that the right thing will happen.  I want to plan, control and force what I want to happen in my life but right now it's just not working.  
Because of this I have been suffering.   I was feeling upset about my life, my direction, my surroundings but then something clicked last week.

And I just let go!

I realized that the right thing will happen.   I have to stop living in the future or living in the past.  I need to just focus on what's happening in that moment and release the rest.   And with that my pain calmed down.  I felt present again and I am just putting everything into the hands of the Universe.  I will stay active in laying the foundation to the direction I want to go in life based on my feelings.   The details are not something I can control.  I know I want a successful career that I love.  I know I want a partnership with someone that makes me very happy.   I know that I want to enjoy my family and friends.  And that I want to live an intentional life.

Beyond that.   It's none of my business.   My career can be anything that makes me happy and provides for my life.   My partnership is closer than ever because I am breaking down walls within myself and doing my work.  My time with family and friends can be amazing because I actively make these dates fun and open to adventure. 

It's still a daily struggle in many ways but everyday I am a little calmer and trusting faith more.  

No comments: