Monday, October 28, 2013

Change is happening

Today I start my first class towards becoming a life coach!
This is a giant step for me and a step that I am so excited to take.   I have been dreaming about this change since over the summer and I can't wait to start being active in creating my new reality.

I also have come to a lot of truths about myself lately.   By embracing these truths, I feel like the dark clouds are starting to part.  I have this new level of Joy bubbling up and it feels so good.   I can't keep pretending to be something that I am not.   I know why I have been pretending to be this person but it finally needs to stop.  I am embracing my truth and a funny thing has happened.  Everyone around me is being supportive and loving towards me.  I feel giddy.

I am not ready to fully share this truth with the world so I hold it dear to my heart right now.  But by embracing my true self, I am finally feeling true love and peace about myself and the world.

I am so looking forward to the start on my book club!

No comments: