Monday, October 07, 2013

The Desire Map Book Club

What have I done?

I just signed up to lead a local chapter of Danielle LaPorte's Desire Map Book Club.  I am so exited for this opportunity to meet with new people, to grow in my life personally and professionally and to start working with Danielle LaPorte's book.   I have a feeling that life is going to grow and change because of this decision and I am embracing it all!


Lately I have been working with my feelings and energy and trying to lead with the feeling of love.   This has been very useful lately as my life continues to evolve and change.   I am dealing with feelings long buried and ignored. I am having feelings surface that I never knew where in me.  It has been strange but very much a process of the storm before the calm.   I know I am ridding myself of things that need to be out of my life but it's so hard right now.

And I have new changes on the horizon that are exciting! 

But before I can get fully excited I have to keep working through my feelings and healing.  It's a process.

No comments: