Thursday, January 23, 2014

Empty Space


                            
All this change has created a lot of empty space and it turns out, I have a hard time dealing with empty space.   I am growing again in my life.   Not due to weight.  I am shrinking in size.  But my life is growing.  My world is growing.   And it's uncomfortable and hard.

Last summer I made a decision to bring a little fire into my life by working with an energy healer.   At the time I was wanting to get over my latest breakup and just needing some help moving forward.   I had no idea what I was stepping into when I contacted this healer.  We were talking this week and she reminded me about how structured and scared I was that nothing change in my life.   Yet, this was a life that was no longer serving me.   And here I am 6 months later where my life has completely changed and blown up but in a really good way.   I feel like a slow moving fire has been burning through my life and touching all areas.    My job is different, my body is different, my interests in life are different, the people I want to date are different, my living situation is different.  I am different.
And yet, I am returning to a version of myself that is home.  

When I contacted this healer I could not have imagined what the next six months were going to be like.  If you had told me what was going to happen to me I would have told you that there is no way that would happen.

And yet here I am.  Someone that had to give up everything she thought about herself and her life so that new things could come.  And someone that suddenly has all this space in her life to start creating magic.   Because this has been the biggest change of all.   I can feel the magic coming back into my life.  I am about to embark on a new adventure where I bring what I want in life to me.  I did it once at 21 and it was cool.   This time it is going to be beautiful!

No comments: