Friday, January 03, 2014

The New Year Has Been Good So Far



It has been an interesting start to the new year.   It’s been quiet and I have been peaceful.  I did a fire ceremony on New Year’s Day.  I burned all my old vision boards and really just let go of what I think I want in life.   I can’t control things anymore.  I can put positive energy out into the world but the rest of it is not up to me anymore.   I have abstract ideas of what I want in life but I must let go of them for them to manifest.  
This has been an important change in the way I think.  Before I would focus on an image of what I thought life should be and then I would get upset when it did not manifest or if it did manifest, I would realize that it was not what I needed or wanted.  
So now I am just focusing on my feelings.  What does love feel like?  What does peace feel like?  What does success feel like?   
I feel like this will allow for more magic into my life.  It will allow for my options to open up and it allows for me to let go of the process and just focus on living.

I have started my journey towards clean eating and so far so good.   I have been packing my meals for work during the week.  I have been drinking my water and just focusing on simple living.  It feels good.   I have also been focusing more on cardio than on weight lifting.   I have the muscle mass I need.  Now it’s time to work on losing weight and getting my heart rate up.  It’s all a beautiful process that is unfolding exactly how it should be.

No comments: