Thursday, January 09, 2014

Sometimes we all need help

A very important life lesson I have learned in the last year is that sometimes we all need outside help.   I regularly see a personal trainer to help me put fitness first.   I have a life coach to help me stay focused on creating the life I want.  I have a massage therapist and physical therapist to help my body recover from my various spine issues and now I have decided to hire someone to help me organize my house. 
There are a lot of things in life I am good at.  But organzing a room is not one of them.  Once it's organized I am good at keeping it that way.  But actually getting it into a living state is just not something I can handle right now.  So I am reaching out to people to help me. 

This is a huge step for me.  I am finally taking charge of my life and making it my own.  I am creating what I want on my terms.  It feels so good.
It also feels good that I have gone down 3 clothing sizes.  I still have a ways to go but wow!  I am starting to really see the difference.

2014 is going to be a good year.

No comments: