Thursday, April 10, 2014

Taking a vacation

In two weeks I will be taking one of my first vacations for 2014.   I am going to the Bay Area to attend a conference for fun and I will be seeing someone special.   It feels good to be able to book myself a room in any hotel I want in San Francisco proper and to be able to pay for everything with ease.   It such a change from my past and one that I welcome.
I am also taking some time to just sit still and alone.  I am dealing with this strange month by hibernating and cleaning up my life.   I know it's a funky time astrology wise and that a lot of my friends are in serious pain and suffering.  My heart goes out to them.  I feel slightly uneasy because for once my life is going along with ease while so many others are stumbling.   I feel like all the pain and suffering I had to deal with to  face myself and my issues happened over the last few years so that now I can coast for a few moments and watch my dreams finally unfold.

I started my new job and I could not be happier.   I know there is unease in my department and that my new manager might be a little kooky.  But I intend to stay positive, do my job and when it is time for me to exit, I will leave with ease and return to the gaming world.  I am so much happier to be out of my old job.  It's weird.  It's not like I could not do my old job, I could.  But it just was not a good fit for me.   Something about it made me unhappy everyday I had to be in the office.   Now I wake up in the morning happy and content.

One thing that has been a little different lately is my dreams are much more vivid that they used to be.  I feel like I am processing a lot of internal issues through my dreams.   I am waking up remembering them with messages for myself.   This morning I woke up at 2 am and said out loud - I deserve love and a successful life.  This seems like such a simple message but it is one that has been very far from being something I think about myself.  I don't know how to explain it other than it feels like something shifted last night.  In a really good way.  Something is different today.  I am different.  I feel different.  I feel like for the first time in a very long time, I am seeing myself as the amazing person I truly am.


No comments: