Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Taking care of myself

After almost a month of pushing myself to celebrate my new life, I decided it was time to just detox and slow down.  I spent last week eating super healthy and not drinking (not that I really drink that much).   I took the weekend to just focus on being present and staying healthy.  I went to the farmers market and cooked all day long while cleaning the kitchen and throwing a lot of stuff away.  I just focused on what I was doing and staying positive.

It feels good to have little stress in my life.  And it feels good to be moving forward.  There has been so much pain and emotions over the last two years and I finally feel like they are going away.   I am gearing up to make a new vision map that has no connection to the past.

Next week I am off to San Fran for a couple of day and then I have a couple of days of stay-cation.  I am going to just relax and let go. I have fun things plan but I also just have a lot of alone time planned.  I just want to decompress and come back to center.

For the first time since last year, I am questioning my gym routine.  I don't see my trainer until 7:30 at night and this leaves me exhausted on Tuesdays and Thursdays.   I love my trainer but being at the gym that late on a Monday might not jive with my new job and schedule.   I don't know what to do.  I don't want to give up my routine but I also can't let it affect my job.  

I am going to just sit with these feelings until I know the right next step.

  

No comments: