Thursday, April 03, 2014

Intentional Journaling



I was talking last night with someone at a coffee shop about why I journal.  At this stage in my life I have about 30 journals dating back to 1996 when I started to write everything down.   He asked me why I still keep at journal after all these years and I replied because if I write something down it usually comes true.   It may not come true right away but as I move into my next stage in life, I am starting to realize the power of intentional journal writing.    My new job is thanks to a plan that I developed 2 years ago which is my 5 year plan.   I decided to go to school for 1 year to gain new marketing skills.  Then my goal was to get a full time job and leave the consulting world.   Now my next phase is starting.    I can already see the universe working behind the scenes to create the next step.  
I am not ready to share the next couple of phases in my plan because they are very personal and close to my heart.    But I can feel they are close and the best thing to do is to live and just allow the magic to happen.  When I push too hard for something it never works out.  But when I sit back and focus my energy on allowing the universe to bring me the right thing.  Something always comes my way in a very easy and divine way.

No comments: