Monday, June 30, 2014

Bringing the Queen back

Over the course of the last year I have been working with an energy healer at least once a month.  It has been a very interesting journey.  We work together over the phone and usually I sit there thinking, this is silly.   Part of me will always be skeptical but thank goodness the stronger part of my soul is the part that believes in magic because my life has grown so much since I  started my journey of working with a energy healer.   I have been thinking back on the last year and just realizing how much I have grown into this new life and how I have been able to manifest my dreams into reality.  My life is not perfect yet but it’s certainly getting there and I have this healer to thank for guiding me into my new life. 

We have a very long and intense session last night.  I am working with integrating the part of my life that is successful, analytical and structured with the part of me that believes in fate, magic and divine connection.   Sometime during my early 20’s I turn my back on the side of myself that believed in magic and life has been hard ever since.   I want these two sides of myself to be integrated again.   I want to be able to manifest  my dreams again.   It seems like something that should be so simple to integrate but for me it’s really not.  I have never dated someone that is even remotely close to how spiritual I am.  I am usually teased for my spiritual side by my partners.   And for some reason I have a hard time believing that someone can be spiritual and successful.

I am working on bringing integrating these parts in myself and finding other people that have successfully combined these two sides.   Once I move into my new apartment, I will be able to start letting this side of myself come out again.  I can make candles and bath salts.  I can spend time reading my books and just being quite.  I can have friends over to create treasure maps for manifesting our dreams.  I can finally move into my new energy.     

Tomorrow night is another session with my healer.  It could not come soon enough.  I am in the midst of stepping into a new place in my life and I need all the support I can get. 

No comments: