Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Slow Living

 It has taken me a while to figure out my next steps.  Healing from cancer is so much harder than they tell you.  It's like nothing I have ever had to recover from.  I am not the same person I was 3 years ago.  I am just not. 

I do like this new person I am becoming.  It has taken three years of simply living for her to start to emerge.  I can see her daily now.  Working her way through the challenge of cancer to figure out her reason for being here.  This work has connected her to the earth in a very close way.  

My intentions for 2023 are going to revolve around how I can support myself now that I have found something new to do.  I want to find meaningful classes and education to support my love of flowers and working in the yard.  Maybe a landscape designer?  Maybe I will move to England for a few years to study landscape design the UK version.  I want to learn so much about how to create the most beautiful garden that I can.   I am excited about this goal.  I feel like I am ready to try something new.  See where it takes me.  

Until then, you can find me in my greenhouse.  Potting up flowers that I will be selling in the new year.  

No comments: