Sunday, February 26, 2006

Candles and Sodas

Well, I will admit it. I have not been making as many candles as I would like. Timing and resources are to blame. And the fact my energy has been focused on my job hunt.

However, I did create a new candle this week called POSITIVE CHANGES.
This candles is best for when you are ready for the changes in life that affect us all. From something as simple as a change in how often you do the dishes to something a little more dramatic as a change in career path or relationship. This candle can help you focus on the future because you know it is all for the best.

I have been using this candle in conjunction with other candles because I found it is a good partner to whatever intention I am working on creating.


In other news, I had my best job interview so far. It was only 4.5 hours long with four different people. But everyone was really nice and I know I did my best. I will let you all know the details as they come this way.

Something funny happened yesterday. I was at a friend's house when I noticed he had an extra new modern looking soda in the fridge. I asked him if I could try it. He reluctantly agreed that I could have it while telling me he is totally addicted to these new sodas and has to drink at least two a day. They are considered the healthy soda with great packaging. Viso. I tried it and it was lovely. Tasted very similar to drinks I had while living in Scotland. So here I am, sitting in my friends living room, dreaming of Scotland and all the wonderful friends I made there. When I notice a red box on the label. This is a caution label, turns out the drink I am consuming in a fast pace has as much caffeine as three cups of coffee. I announced this to my friends who were shocked but then did notice a trend between drinking those sodas and being very productive and coming up with "brilliant" ideas. It all came crashing down as he realized that the soda had caused some sort of unknown fantasy for him of himself.

But he said he will still keep drinking them so sometimes we just need a little help to push ourselves to be that brilliant person we know we are.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Marie,
Check out the little poem from Feb. 17th that Vera wrote.
It is a good thing to say in the morning and at night!

I can send you a case of the soda if you want......