Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A new thing

Ok, I first want to say that I realize I need to add new pictures. Not only for my blog but also for my Flickr page.

I promise, soon!

Next item of business.

Today, for the first time ever, I turned down a job. Now, I know this sounds shocking since I need a job and I do not have one currently. However, when the head of the department is telling me in the interview that this job has no future, there will be no raises and there are no benefits and I must commit to a part time job for one year..... Well that pretty much wrapped it up for me. I could have done the work. I would have enjoyed it even, but when a company can not even sell you on the position or the company for that matter. I am out the door!

So, I have three more interviews this week. Wish me luck!

No comments: