Thursday, February 16, 2006

Two new magazines I love

Call it the cross pollinator( an IDEO reference) in me but here are two magazines which I think are very smart and a great read.

PINK
A great new business magazine for women. I must admit, I crave the business knowledge and angle from a woman's point of view. With more women graduating from College than men, it is nice to read about women who are making their marks at the top. And also supporting each other along the way!

Body & Soul
From the publishers of Martha Steward Living. This magazine is a real treat. From the layout design to the articles about how to balance your life, this magazine has it all. Including my favorite photographer who has been featured in this magazine for a couple of amazing spreads, John Dolan.

So this has been my update.
I have been job searching, making candles and reading my little heart out. I just thought I would share a few of my favorite things right now.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Marie,
Where is your blog?

You don't really want to do nothing for the rest of your life. It gets very boring.

I say, take the next year or two off and figure out what you really want to do in life. As time goes by you will start to notice trends in what you are truly interested in.

Then start a job search from there.

ps. money does not mean you will be happy. Look at Paris Hilton!

HA!

Vera said...

And you don't have to be independently wealthy to take afternoon naps! You just need a different schedule. :)