Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Best Day Ever!

Thursday I had what I can only call as the best day ever!

I went to see Jody Turner speak. Her new talk is wonderfully named "Brand is Dead".
She is a true inspiration and positive force in the design community. She is able to travel all over the world and report on what inspires her as well as communities all over.

We were able to spend some time together after her talk and is was refreshing to see that who she is on stage and in her career, is who she is in person. She is living her dream and helping to make the world a better place.

I truly admire her.
----------

In other news, I am cleaning my guest house out for my mother. She is arriving today and will be staying for as long as she wants. I have such a great relationship with my mother that I am just so excited to have her so close. I know she will be very happy out here. And my sister is now 8 months pregnant so she is excited to have extra help.

I have so many positive things happening in my life right now and so much joy I just want to share it with everyone.

Ok, back to cleaning!

No comments: