Friday, November 30, 2007

Bum Knee

This is what my grandfather used to say when his knee went out.
This is what I am now saying because I can not walk. I am bed ridden and not loving it. I pulled some ligaments on the plane and now I can not move. Or at least I should not move. It is hard to get me to stay still.

I did visit Glassy Baby this morning and I am super excited to say the place was packed. They have almost sold out of the tea lights and I will be bringing in more in the morning. Even with my knee out, I can not stop doing what I love. I am catching up on reading new books. And I have my lap top in bed with me so I can do research for my next projects. But I would love to be at my studio, making candles, smelling the oils and enjoying the heat of the steam rising as I pour candles into the molds.

So hopefully tomorrow I can get to the studio and do what I love. Make candles and relaxing.

But alas, my knee is swollen, I may have to get surgery and I start my new job on Monday. My today is better than yesterday so keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: