Saturday, December 01, 2007

Snow

I don't remember a year where it snowed so early in December. The animals in my house have been eating like they may never get another meal. I kept thinking maybe it's going to be a cold winter, but I did not really believe it.
The flakes are small so I am not too worried about this weekend but I am longing for the South. It was so warm on the East Coast and I loved it.

My knee is getting better. It has gotten a tad smaller and is easier to walk on. This is all good news because I have a weekend of tea light making that needs to happen. I can't wait to get back into the studio. I also just placed an order for new molds. On the East Coast I visited with a very wonderful artist named Michele O'Hana, she is my hero and inspiration. She had so many new idea's for my candles and I can't wait to start creating.

I will keep you updated on the snow storm ( ha ha) happening in Seattle and hopefully will be walking around soon.

No comments: