Thursday, December 20, 2007

What I have learned from my new job!

Gift Baskets are awesome!

I am sitting at my new job with a huge food gift basket on my desk and I LOVE IT!

Things are starting to wind down for the holidays at Odessa's Herbals. I made it through the madness but not without a knee that can not bend, a studio where the floor is covered in wax and a realization that maybe, the holidays are not such a good thing(just kidding on that last part).

It has been a struggle to make it but I must admit, I did better than I ever thought I would and I am ready for next year when it will be even better.

I have my first assistant to this little candle company. It is fun to have someone come and help me with all the chores and work that needs to get done. I would have never imagined that I would have to hire someone one year into my company, but alas, it is true.

This maybe the first year that the rain and cloudy weather is getting me down. I long for snow and sunshine. The move is closer than I think. I realize that it is time for me to leave the northwest and branch out on my mine. So we shall see. This has been a common theme in the last few months, but maybe that is a sign?

No comments: