Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I made it

The holiday orders have been filled and now I have a few days to breathe before product development starts in January for next year!

It was a rush to the finish line but I can not believe I made it. I have to toot my own horn and admit, I am very proud of myself. I did everything I set out to accomplish this year and I am only stronger because of it.

This Christmas was marked by a bit of sadness, yesterday one of my sister's cats died while I was house sitting. It had been very sick for a long time, but not the kind of thing you want on Christmas Day. Lucky, my mother and I were with the Cat as it passed away.

I also am very happy to report that my good friend Lindsay, who also cuts my hair, is going to be in Allure magazine this summer thanks to my bugging a friend who writes for Allure. I got my hair cut on Christmas Eve and was able to tell Lindsay about her upcoming spotlight!
Go Lady! She'd better not get too busy!

Ahmi and I spent the evening last night relaxing and snuggling in my bed. Tonight we go for our first long walk in almost a month. I can now finally walk again!

No comments: