Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So sleepy

Some mornings I just want to stay in bed with my dog and cat and sleep! This morning was one of those mornings. I am not sure why, I went to bed early but it does not feel like enough sleep. We are only one week away from the winter solstice and I can not wait! The days will start getting longer and a new year is approaching.

I have been thinking a lot about what my theme is going to be this year. 2007 - my year of success - definitely came to fruition. But I think this next year is going to be more personal. My from my heart and more concerned with my personal life. I want to spend a year traveling, meeting people, connecting with people from my heart, fulfilling every moment with love, and much much more. I will keep you posted when I have more details about it.

Ok, I must get back to work and try to wake up. Coffee is not doing enough for me today but it is still early.

No comments: