Friday, October 03, 2008

Helper Bee

I have a new helper and it is making my life so much easier!
I am still very limited in what I can do and the amount of hours I can be in my studio, but with the two of us there, the candles are flying off the shelf.

This weekend I am going to work on getting my shopping cart set up online so that candle orders can be place via my website. This is very exciting and I now have the technology to do it.

I saw my doctor today about my back. Things are looking better. My strength is coming back and my control over my right leg is getting better. I do not have to see the doctor for two weeks which marks the first time in three months that I do not have to see a doctor for over a week. Keep your fingers crossed that I do not have another flare-up and become bed ridden again.

This weekend is going to be a busy one. I have an auction to attend tomorrow evening and a party to go to on Sunday. I am exhausted just thinking about it all. I also will be making candles this weekend and trying out my new candle molds. That reminds me, I should take my new camera this weekend so that I can take some pictures of the new gift sets. Each candle is scented with just essential blends that smell wonderful but are less expensive for the conservative customer. I have been working with many of my customers to make sure that they can still enjoy my wonderful candles, live the best life they can while needing to scale back on expenses. The pinch is happening all over this country and no one is immune.

This week my nephew came running across the room saying "Love you Aunty! Love you".
This is my moment of zen for the week.

No comments: