Monday, January 12, 2009

One man I adore

Today I had coffee with JJ McKay. He is a man I truly adore. He always makes me laugh, smile and be happy I am located in Seattle. We are such a lucky city to have him here and I know the local business community would agree. He made Seattle Business Magazine's top 5 list of networker's to know in the city. And let's add matchmaker to that list, I am waiting for my new husband to come to me via JJ!

I was given the bummer news today that I need to cut down on my swimming for a couple of weeks. It has increased my pain and this is something that is not getting any better. I am bummed but also a little relieved. I am exhausted! So every other day I will be swimming and then cross-training on my off days.

I am working on a new love recipe for Valentines day. I am so excited about this new blend and I made myself a huge pillar. Of course, my candles work amazing for everyone but me so I will just enjoy the smell. But I am excited to give this candle as a gift to friends!

No comments: