Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tending too my Garden

I am trying to stay in the moment. This has been my theme lately. Not getting caught up in memories of the past nor spending too much time trying to create my future. Instead I am enjoying being right here right now. Yesterday I started the morning at my studio working, then a sudden desire to talk to a out of town friend turned into breakfast with them down the road from the studio. I had no idea they were in town! Then this turned into a trip to my studio where we met up with another friend that was hanging out in my studio which then turned into all of us going to watch a soccer match at the local pub. Then we went for smoothies and a walk along the canal by my studio which turned into a trip to the Ballard Locks and then ended up with us having an amazing dinner at a Mexican restaurant in Ballard. It was the perfect day for me! I laughed so hard that my stomach ached at the end of the day. I was able to take many walks throughout the day for my back and I had the best company in the world. I was totally present in our time together and truly enjoyed my day.

Today I am starting a new three month healing program that I have made for myself. It includes not just physical healing but so much more! A couple of years ago I worked with a woman who was able to hold the space for me as I worked towards leaving a very dark period of my life. It seemed like every time we talked something magical would happen before I saw her next. Every issue or person I spoke with her about had a way of showing up within days of our meeting. I have never been able to have another person hold space for me like this lady did. So after almost two years I have started to visit with her again. I am ready to tend to my garden again. I am physical getting stronger everyday and my company is healthy. I am now ready to make room for love and relationships in my life. Much like my theme for this year "love" this room I am working to create is much more than just a romantic relationship. This love is about self love, family love, friendship love, etc.... This is about opening my heart and allowing love in my life.

So I am feeling good after my start to this new healthy phase in my life. I just took a relaxing Orange and Linden berry aromatherapy bath and now I am resting in my bed after a long day of making candles. I am so happy to be home and warm right now that I can not think of any place I would rather be! This is called being completely present in the moment. I have no desire to be or do anything that exactly what and who I am right now.

No comments: