Sunday, July 19, 2009

New energy

What felt like just a small idea with no answers has now turned into a the perfect idea where all the questions are being answered without any energy on my part. My move is quickly coming together and in a very easy manner.

This week I found out that I will have my first candle show at the end of October in Lenox, Massachusetts. I also just found out today that one of my largest customers is expanding into NYC this year. This is so great because I can deliver candles to the East Coast location along with delivering candles when I come home to Seattle every few months. I had been a little worried about the logistics of keeping my customers happy in Seattle while I expanded onto the East Coast. I have been watching all the little things coming together and this move feels very right!

I have started to plan my road trip out east. I am hoping to see friends I have not seen in years while enjoying across America. I will have my lovely dog with me so I am looking forward to stopping at all the small towns while letting Ahmi enjoy the various smells of this country. And then to get to NY right when the leaves start changing and I can pull out my Cashmere sweaters and start to prepare for the winter season.

I also can't wait to see all my friends that will be within a couple of hours to my new home. Friends from high school, college and beyond are all starting to come back and it feels so good to talk to everyone again. In fact one of my good friends who lived on the Isle of Iona in Scotland when I lived there just contacted me via Facebook! I can't wait to hear from her and find out what I missed out on 16 years later.

I have a new beginnings candle that I made when I first learned that I had the chance to move East. This candle has taken all the issues that I thought were holding me back and allowed them to clear up in a very positive way for me. I can't tell you how amazing this candle has been in cleaning up negative fears and replacing them with exciting opportunities. I highly recommend this candle and can tell you all about the wonderful new beginnings that are starting for me!

No comments: