Thursday, July 30, 2009

Heat Wave 09

It is HOT!

In Seattle we broke an all time record this week, 104! This has been a great experience for me. At first I was very cranky at the heat but as the temperature started rising I decided to just embrace the heat. I realized that I have been in hotter situations so decided to take this opportunity to just enjoy my time off. It has been too hot to make candles so I have been visiting with friends, going places that I have always wanted to go but never had the time, I have been reading and writing in my journal and drinking loads of water. Once I decided to stop being annoyed by the heat and enjoy myself, the heat stopped bothering me.

So even though it has been a record breaking heat wave, I have managed to have fun and enjoy my mini vacation!

My plans to open the East Coast office of Odessa's Herbals has been delayed slightly. My candles orders are increasing and I am realizing that I need a little more time to prepare for the big adventure! It will happen it just looks like it will happen a little later than I originally thought.

Of course more candle orders is a great reason to delay the road trip so I can't complain.

No comments: