Monday, July 13, 2009

Starting to pack up!

This weekend I gave notice on my studio!

It was a hard thing for me to do. There is some fear with this decision and I almost deleted the email before sending it but then I realized that I needed to do this. I need to move for a little while. I need to shake my life up as the final part of my rehab as I continue to get better. So not only have I given notice on my studio and started to pack, I am also no longer on any of the medications I had to take over the last year for pain! After a year of being on heavy medication I am finally starting to feel like myself again. It feels so good to be back to my old self.

I had so many wonderful conversations with old friends this weekend and I actually took Saturday off to just hang with some girlfriends. It felt so relaxing to just be present with my friends and not worry about pain or being sick. I laughed, we walked, we listened to music really loud and I smiled. These are all things I have not been able to do in a long time. I have now told all my friends about my departure and I am starting to work on bringing my energy towards the goal of having a success move.

I will be making candles for the next month and then there will be a three week window when Odessa's Herbals will be closed as I relocate. Sometimes when I think about moving I can't believe that I am actually doing it. I have wanted a change for so long and now..... It is happening and it is a very positive and wonderful direction for me.

No comments: