Thursday, February 17, 2011

My favorite thing

This week I discovered Smooze!

They are coconut milk based frozen treats and I am in serious love!

They are vegan and so far my fave flavor is the coconut and passion fruit ones. These little treats are the only thing that are soothing to this head cold I can not shake!

I feel like I have been sick for months and I am sick of being sick!

I know little by little I am getting better everyday but this is just getting to be too much. I have not been able to work out because of this head cold yet I don't want to take meds given out by doctors so I am causing myself to suffer in the long run.... I know this...It's just that antibiotics really damage my body and I have taken a lot of them in my past and I don't want to hurt myself with them at this time. I finally feel like I am in a state of health and I don't want to go backwards. I just need to take care of myself over the next two weeks.

Besides being sick.... life is grand!

I am really enjoying focusing my time and energy on myself and my health. This has been long overdue. I wake up every morning filled with happiness about life. I enjoying being excited about the small things in life. I am even embracing how much routine I am building into my life. I love knowing what my schedule is. It really helps to keep me on track.

I must go shopping soon. My clothes are literally falling off me or are so big I look like I am swimming in them. I love them because they are so comfy but I am now boarding on just silly looking. Time for some skinny jeans!

1 comment:

Who is Blue Hippo Baby? said...

Sorry to hear you can't shake the cold...lots of people have it right now (self included!). I've read that you can/should work out very low key if you have a head cold and feel like you have functional energy levels--it helps your body kick it out. Lots of fresh fruit/vitamin C, too :) I don't think a doctor would give antibiotics for a head cold unless you have a sinus infection? Antibiotics also destroyed my body :P I'm currently dosing on a lot of cultured/fermented products! Also I think when people switch to healthier diets (esp. raw)sometimes there is a detox sort of period....Anyway yes we should catch up soon!