Friday, November 18, 2011

Dreams

I dream of boat trips in the Caribbean with girlfriends. I dream of health retreats with girlfriends in California. I dream of long walks along the highlands of Scotland with old friends. I dream of train rides across Sweden with best friends. I dream of road trips to the Southwest with my camera. I dream of lazy week along adventures across the Southern states taking only back roads. I dream of Spanish adventures with a new male companion that loves food more than anyone else I have ever met. I dream of thick soft sweaters and wellies while in New Zealand. I dream of transferring to the London office of my company where I can enjoy a pint with coworkers.

These are some of my dreams lately and all are within my reach. These dreams will become reality and spawn new dreams. And all these dreams will happen while my health heals, my heart grows, my life at home and work become strong and I stay balanced.










No comments: