Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What inspires me right now

Sometimes I am inspired by people, sometimes it's a song and sometimes it is a movie. Last night I was inspired a wonderful new movie coming out. Hugo. It's a beautiful movie that combined enough of European charm and music that I now know I must go traveling there soon.


The movie is in 3D which makes it even more beautiful and life like. I loved the story and the fact it takes place in a train station. I have always loved train stations in Europe, they have a special energy about them.


My planning for this summer has officially begun thanks to this movie. It's all I can think of. I am creating a soundtrack of songs to take with me. I am planning what clothing I will want to take over there. I am sure a new wardrobe is in order for this trip. I have started to read the new edition of The New Yorker which is the food edition and of course now I want to take a few side trips to experience restaurants in Denmark, Italy and England. I will do my research on what is happening in the culinary world of Sweden so that I can take my beloved friends out for an incredible meal. There is so much to do and see. I know I can't fit it all into this summer but traveling to Europe is something that I want to become a tradition. It's something that I have always wanted more of since I loved in Scotland all those years ago. It's why I work as hard as I do. So that I can travel and experience life outside of my little Seattle. And it's about to become my reality.



And there is so much to be Thankful for this year. I tear up every time I think about this magical year of my life and how grateful I am for everything and everyone that has helped me over the last few years.

No comments: