Friday, November 18, 2011

Planning a vacation - or two - or three

This week starts with me planning my first of many vacations coming up for the next year. I am looking at going to a health Spa in California with a best girlfriend this April. I can't wait to swim outside, be in nature, drink fresh juice and just take care of myself.

Next stop, I am off to Sweden! I was thinking about trying to also visit Scotland but with the Olympics this summer, I think it would be best to just go to Sweden, hang with my lovely friends and experience the summer of Sun!

Scotland will be next... I promise friends over there... I will return!

I have so many things I want to do and now it is all possible. With my spine injury healing and my life returning to normal.... I am back to a life I adore full of adventure, fun and wonderful people to experience it with.

Today I am grateful for everything!

No comments: