Friday, February 03, 2012

1st vacation of the year coming up!

Next week marks my first vacation of the year. It also happens to be the first vacation I have taken in what feels like years.

I will be traveling back to the Midwest to visit a dear friend that recently lost her husband. It's not the best circumstances to take a vacation but it will be fun none the less. I will be spending one night with my friend at a fancy spa. More details to come!
I hope it is better quality than the 5 star Spa I used to work at that was more like a 1 star spa. Fingers crossed!

I had to take a break from Hot Yoga this week as I got sick. It has been a bummer but I can still feel and see the difference in my body that this adventure has made. What is really strange is that I am returning to the size I was when I was a teenager and having dreams that are very similar to when I was younger. I wonder how much "memory" is stored in our muscles, fat and organs that would release when I start to do things similar to when I was younger? I am losing weight but more importantly I am building muscle and look very healthy. My body is now becoming a normal size. I even went to the Doc this week and my blood pressure is at an all time low!!! Not that I had high blood pressure but it's even better now. I love that healthy is becoming a priority in life.

No comments: