Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ready for Summer

I am ready for some sunny weather!  We keep getting little tastes of sunny days but then the clouds come back and I get so sleepy.

After a week of eating meat, I am ready to go back to my Raw foods way.  I can't but I miss feeling eating only vegetables.  Hopefully after my follow up appointment next week I can cut the meat way down and enjoy feeling better but not being so meat heavy.  It definitely makes my body feel way heavier to be eating it.

I also have decided to cut out drinking for the rest of the summer.  I don't drink that much but right now every calorie counts and I don't want to give up my fresh juice so I am cutting out the cocktails and wine.  I am really ok with this decision.  I feel so much better when I don't drink so it won't be a problem for me.

It feels like my health has taken over my thoughts lately.   Not much else is going on.  I am working and having fun with friends.  It's a nice calm start to the summer.

No comments: