Friday, January 02, 2015

2015 Is Already Inspiring Me



2015 is already rocking my world.   I am so inspired by the last 48 hours.  I had the best new year’s eves I have ever had.  I spent it alone in my cozy little condo making my altar for the evening, writing, setting my intentions for 2015 and walking under the moonlight in silence.  It was magical. 

This year I did my intention list very differently.  I took inspiration from Danielle LePorte’sbook The Desire Map and I wrote my intention list as core feelings I wanted to feel in 2015 and what/how they would look manifested in my life.  It felt different.  I felt different.  I can’t really explain how powerful this shift of perception for my intention list was but it felt very different.  For the first time ever I could clearly see how my intention list will become my reality.  I didn't feel a disconnect from my shopping list of intentions that I wanted to work towards like I have in the past.  I felt connected to weaving every feeling into each moment of my day.  Every step I take this year, every decision I make, every thought I have will be infused with my core intentions because I could clearly see my road map for the year.  

The other magical thing that happened was for the first time ever I wrote down my big life dream.  I finally admitted to myself what it is I truly want in this life time for myself.  I have always been scared to admit it to myself.  It always felt selfish or just plain crazy or like my dream was so far out of reach for where I was in life that I could never fully admit to myself what I wanted.  But this year I was finally able to put it in my intention book and I am so glad I did.  Because you know what I realized?  It’s not that far out of reach at all.  It’s something I have actually been working towards since I was a young child. 
I am not yet ready to admit it to the public world but I will be this year.  I promise! 
For those of you that have read my blog and followed me for years, you won’t be surprised at all.  Most of you will say, it’s about time!

I then spent my new years day writing and lighting candles again.  I also spent it reading a fiction book and just relaxing.  Truly relaxing and letting go of all the stress and pain of 2014.   I took a long walk last night and realized that I feel the magic of life coming back.  I feel the beauty of life appearing again.   I feel alive. 

This morning I woke up inspired by my Facebook feed.   I recently signed up for a couple of online classes and groups and I could not be more happy that I did.  I love seeing all these spiritual woman connecting together thanks to Facebook and I can’t wait to become a part of the energy of this movement of change.   
Thank you Hannah Marcotti for inspiring me this morning with the courage to admit that moving into the unknown is exciting and scary all at once.  But so worth it!  I can’t wait to sign up for one of your classes and hopefully travel out to RI and attend one of your workshops in person this year!


No comments: