Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Breaking My Soul Open

2015 is already life changing.  The year started with a new job and the realization that I needed to break down some barriers in my life.   It's a good change but one that has knocked me off my feet a bit.   I have so many walls built up around me that are no longer serving me.   I want to be free of these barriers and I am working towards letting myself open up more to other people.
It's going to be a process.  I am not the most comfortable person being open to others.  I tend to love my safe little aloof cocoon but I am ready to grow and to put myself out there.  I want to let other people in and connect with them. 

It's going to be an interesting year.  After a difficult 2014, I finally have the energy to go out again.  I am able to go home at night and see friends or work on my various art/writing projects.  Life is no longer passing me by but I am living in full color again.

I am so grateful that I found Rachael Maddox and her magic group.  The magic 17 devotion group is just what I need at this time in life.  I needed a tune up and a group of ladies that could hold the space for me while I realize that it's time to let go of what is not working anymore.  It has only been a couple of weeks that the group has been together but I can already seen the changes in my life.  My intentions are stronger and manifesting at a faster rate.  My energy level is rising and I more peaceful and calm with where I am in life.

And my creativity is coming back!

I am finally making art again and I am writing on a daily basis.  It's so wonderful to be in touch with that side of myself again.  It just adds to the magical feeling I have in life right now.  Everything feels perfect and beautiful.

No comments: