Friday, January 30, 2015

I am so blessed

I am so blessed......

This is the statement that keeps running through my head as I sit on my comfy couch, in my beautiful home and have the space to work, take care of myself and balance both sides of my brain.

I have been running around this week struggling.  I have been getting over the flu, feeling cranky towards anything that has been in my way and just feeling overburdened by life. Plus, I have been lonely because having the flu meant I did not leave my home for over a week.  So it's been tough but today I was able to have a call with Rachael my Magic Coach and it turned all my thoughts and feelings around.
I am not cranky because I am sick.  I am not overburdened by life.
I am feeling growing pains because for the first time ever in my life, my emotional barriers that I put up to protect myself from other people, no longer serve me.   Once I realized that my short temper was really not a short temper but was my soul wanting some time and reflection, I was able to come back to center and feel balance.

So much is changing in my world and it's so exciting but it's also scary and strange.   I don't quite know how to share everything yet other than I am peeling away layers of unnecessary stuff in my life to bring my true self to the surface.  I am doing this with a group of women via the internet. I am doing it by creating art and intention products again. I am doing it by writing. I am doing it by spending time alone. I am doing it by spending time with people.  I am doing it by taking care of my body and keeping my home clean.  I am doing it by realizing that I deserve better in life and I no longer want to put myself down.  I am doing this by admitting that I am more scared than I have ever been about my future because it is changing in such a huge way and I have no idea what it will look like. 

One of my amazing new friends just started a self love journey that speaks to me.  Mandy opened a wound in me last night when she admitted issues around her body and wanting to feel good about her self.  I saw myself in her admission and thought long and hard about her words.  While I am not sure I can do a 30 day journey right now, I did decide with Rachael that I am going to do a 17 day fun journey because more than anything in life, right now I need FUN! 

So tonight my fun will include a delicious dinner with my favorite person in this world, my nephew!  And possible fro-yo afterwards.   Then tomorrow my fun is going to include buying some new plates for my intention candles and altar I am building along with new pieces for my art project.   And then of course Sunday is my favorite day of the year. 


No comments: