Friday, April 20, 2007

Energy always amazes me

So I had my energy healing last night and I have to say, Elaine amazes me every time we talk. At first when I begin working with Elaine I had experienced some not so great energy workers and I had closed myself off for the most part. But, working with Elaine has allowed me to not only open up about the unknown and unseen but I am actually experiencing events that I never knew I could.

Elaine helped me to better understand a relationship from my past. I could not figure out why this person would never leave my life. Elaine was not only able to pinpoint a story that best described our relationship, but she was able to help me release the energy cords connected to this person.

Today I feel free and light. I am excited for the changes and the future. I no longer feel the pain around this person. I feel at peace for my actions and I have a better understanding of why things did not work out. It makes perfect sense on why I wanted to travel and explore instead of settling down and being in a relationship.

My heart feels healed and I know things will only get better.

No comments: