Saturday, April 14, 2007

Good Day Sunshine!

The sun is out in the Northwest!

What a wonderful day to wake up and see the rainbows across my bedroom. I have a lovely little crystal ball that I hung in my office to bring me luck and light. This morning it was glowing!

I am pretty busy and calm right now in life. My energy feels like it is at a really high vibration and I am filled with love. I am going to get an energy session with Elaine next week to work on cutting some more cords that are attaching me to the past. I can't wait for this session. Every time I work with Elaine, I get the most amazing results. Over time I have been able to see how much she has helped me to move forward.

At work this week I have been listening to Debbie Ford's Hay House Radio Show. Debbie Ford works with our dark sides and teaches people how to face what they fear, love it and start to make better choices. This has been a real eye opener for me. It feels good to admit my dark side and then face it so that it becomes light again. I think that's why I wanted to meet with Elaine. I have come to realize that there is some anger I have been ignoring and I am ready to release it.

Should make for an interesting week!

No comments: