Saturday, April 21, 2007

Today is the calm before the ?

Today is my last day before my big Thread show.
It's funny. Before the Crave party I was scared and panic. This time around I feel calm and OK with the fact that I don't have over 100 candles to take, or that I don't have every candle I make or that I have about 100 things to do today before the event tomorrow.

None of these events are stressing me out because I know what I have is perfect and that no matter what..... I will have a good time.

This will also be another learning experience for me. I learned from my last show and I will learn from this show. Plus, I can't wait to meet new customers and make some new friends.

For me owning Odessa's Herbals and making the products has given me a sense of confidence I have never had before. There is something about creating a product that uses my expert knowledge and my passions. This something has helped me to feel complete, whole and truly happy. I am not just me anymore, I am a person who is so full of love and passion for life that I want to share it with the world. I am also able to take on activities that in the past would have scared the living daylights out of me, I now can take those activities on and not get scared. I can face the unknown and feel good about myself.

Plus, I have the added bonus of making a new candle for each situation and knowing by me lighting the candle that everything will turn out right and I can now help another person.

No comments: