Monday, April 30, 2007

Starting Over

I am so sorry it has been a while since I last posted.
Things have been very busy and wonderful around these parts.

The Thread show was great. I met so many people and really connected with my customers. I really hope that everyone who purchased a candle at the event will share their stories with me as time goes on.
I also meet some really amazing designers and was able to trade candles for great items. I will be adding links in the next few weeks.

I also had the Rainier Club slumber party last weekend. That was so much fun!
It was great to be sitting in a room full of wonderful women, in my PJ's and talking girl talk.
I felt so lucky to be a part of the night and it also felt great to share my candles with everyone who attended the event.
At the slumber party there was a Tarot card reader, giving everyone readings. I loved it!
It has been too long since someone gave me a reading. I am usually on the other end.

I am almost giddy about what the reader said. I will provide more details in the next few months!

One area that I feel really good about today is the fact that I have joined weight watchers again. Like many other people in this world, I need to learn to eat better. In so many different area's of my life I am truly content, and I have always felt really grounded in my body. I think joining Weight Watchers for me is more about the structure and community that anything else. As I get older I have realized that I like structure. I like getting up at the same time every morning and knowing what my day looks like. As my life becomes more full with plans, candles, work, company issues, I began to realize that there were certain areas that I felt I was getting weak on. One of these area's is my weight. I also started to think about how much I have created or manifested this amazing and happy life I am living right now so it seemed so natural to tackle the issue of my weight. I have been working through issues surrounding working, relationships, family, self worth, friendships, money.... You name it, I have been working through it and feeling better everyday.

I also was inspired to create a healthy weight candle for my journey. This candle will help me become more aware when I eat dinner and inspire me to become healthier everyday.

I will update on my weight loss journey and let you all know when I have discovered something amazing. This is just another self journey that I am ready to take on and learn from!



Spring has come around to these parts and much of Sunday was spent in the garden. I have a new bed to plant tall flowers. I need an Evergreen plant that will get over 6 feet tall if anyone has a suggestion.

This weekend was also Arts Walk in Olympia complete with a parade and loads of fun costumes. I had not been to the parade in almost four years but with the recent arrival of my mother to Olympia, I agreed to go downtown and watch it. I am so glad I did. Olympia has such a wonderful community. There were babies and grandparents in the parade. It was so beautiful to see everyone having such a fun time. The children colored the streets with sidewalk chalk and the older people talked with friends. There were dogs and face painting.

I also made candles this weekend and cooked.

No comments: