Monday, January 28, 2008

I Heart Glassybaby

Glassybaby is one of the loves in my life. Not just because I make their Tealights but also because the company is so sweet and wonderful. Nicola who writes their blog just posted a lovely shout out to Odessa's Herbals.

And throw in a box of our signature soy tea lights. I keep meaning to mention this addition to our sales. We now have glassybaby soy tea lights. They come in a charming box designed by local talent/artist Jeffrey Mitchell. Knowing that Jeff had a hand in this product's realization is simply good juju. And Emily Mitchell (no relation to Jeffrey) lovingly hand pours each soy tea light...her kool company is Odessa's Herbals. She is good juju too...and these little soy babes last a whopping 6 hours.

This is so exciting and wonderful!

Another thing I keep forgetting to mention is a company right here in Seattle that I love and admire. Ballard Organics. I found this company a few months ago and just fell hard for their products. Then yesterday, by chance I was in Ballard at the farmers market and saw the owner at his booth. It was lovely to see him again. He mentioned that the Holiday season was good and now he has a little time to slow down which is also good for any small business owner. I hope that if you ever see his products, you will pick some up or tell him I sent you. It is always great to support local business' and especially ones that are certified organic soapmakers!

No comments: